Funeral Planning may not be something people talk about in a normal conversation. Perhaps, you have shared your funeral wishes with your family but you did not establish them in writing. Many families end up overpaying for funerals because Funeral Planning was never done.
Why not Take care of your loved ones and let them grieve in peace without hectic preparations and huge bills for funeral services? We have laid out some funeral planning options for you in this article for your convenience. Best of all, these services are completely free, and no purchase is necessary.
Free Funeral Planning Through Dignity Planning
You don’t need to adopt a fatalistic viewpoint to see the advantages of arranging your funeral in advance. Each year, many seniors choose to pre-arrange their funeral with our Burial Life Insurance Plan and a personalized funeral plan through Funeral Planning. After all, funeral arrangements will matter sooner or later for everyone’s planning in advance can help you and those you leave behind to move on cleanly. Your funeral plans can be as simple or elaborate as you wish. You can choose to address only the bare details, such as gravesite or headstone type, or develop an intricate outline of your funeral, from coffin color to services. Our Burial Insurance Plan provides cash benefits at death, ensuring the full funding of your funeral.
Legacy Safeguard offers an excellent Free Funeral Planning Service
Funeral Planning through Legacy Safeguard is a great way to make sure your loved ones preserve and transfer your legacy through future generations.
- Legacy Planing Services
- End of Life Planning, Guidance and Assistance
- Support for Survivors
- Celebrating Life Events
- Estate Planning Support
Why invest in prepaid funeral services?
- Gives you control you’d otherwise lack over the process – you can be certain your wishes will be adhered to in full.
- Ensures that your full wishes will be known after you pass, even if you don’t care to discuss the matter beforehand. You can spare your loved ones uncomfortable conversations while still receiving the burial you desire.
- Relieves the stress of planning a funeral for your surviving loved ones, who may struggle to deal with the details of organization, payment, and meeting your wishes – especially if you haven’t discussed your preferences before. It can also help keep disagreements and debate over what to do in the time of grief from compounding the difficulty of your passing.
- Relieves your family of the financial burden of your passing. By ensuring your burial is pre-funded with an insurance plan, you don’t have to worry about your final wishes becoming a problem for your loved ones. In paying the cost of prepaid funeral plans, you spare your family the difficulty – a final gift after you pass.
- Provides the peace of mind of knowing that your affairs are in order. Pre-paid funeral plans grant an assurance that your family and friends will be relieved of the burden of making funeral arrangements when you die – it can be quite comforting to know your passing won’t present any additional pain to your loved ones.